Mum wants to go to Flatirons today but wants to just leave me at 2nd & Charles while she does something else…this is very suspicious. Possibilities I’ve come up with are:
1. Mum is a secret agent and has to spy on someone who will also be at the mall.
2. Mum is gathering resources that can only be acquired at Flatirons Mall in order to build a death ray…
3. Mum is not a secret agent but is working with Feds to hell catch a mob boss who is secretly running the mall.
4. Mum has made a contraption to communicating with deep space but needs to be triangulated from the roof of 2nd and Charles.
5. Mum is secretly a Canadian pop star who has a show at the mall but doesn’t want me to recognize her when she is performing.
Any other thoughts of what she could be doing?
An Englishman, a Frenchman, a Spaniard and a German are all standing watching a street performer do some excellent juggling. The juggler notices that the four gentlemen have a very poor view, so he stands up on a large wooden box and calls out, “Can you all see me now?”
Took me about ten minutes to finally understand this
stupidest/most awesome joke ever
Entirely created and run by volunteers, the site allows eager Muggles to matriculate into the school of their dreams
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
My day has started very strangely…
Can’t seem to do my walk very well today with this pounding headache so I’m going to have to do intervals rather than one swoop like usual..
Can’t remember if I woke up to look at the Blood Moon last night or if I just dreamed waking up to look at the Blood Moon last night…I possibly turned into a werewolf at some point, data is unclear.
I let Lucy outside, left the door open so she can go in and out while I try to exercise and after a few moments she ran back in, tail down, barking and screaming. Usually when I go to pick her up she will run back outside but she ran into my arms and was shaking. I have never seen her like that. Went out and checked for possible coyote or mountain lion but found nothing…the only other suitable explanation is that there are invisible aliens by the fish pond.
Let’s see how much weirder the day will get!